Circle the correct pronoun
- This is Tim, Jose and Meg. It/They are fiften
- This is Sue.she/He is sixteen
- My name is Rosa. we/I am eleven.
- This is Tony. He/They is twelve.
- Thiis is me and Ann. I/We are thirteen
- This is Pete. He/She is twenty
- Thi is Jonh and Tim.He/They are my friends
- This is me.I/We am eighteen.
- This is me and friend Danny.We/They Are fifiteen.
- This is Ashley.SHE/He is my cousin.
VERBO TO BE EN ORACONES ARFIMATIVAS, NEGATIVAS E INTERROGATIVAS
Oraciones afirmativas: sujeto + Verbo To Be + Complemento.
- Henry IS a big boy.
- Mary IS a girl.
- Fred IS a student.
- Mr. Jones IS in the classroom.
- This ISa window.
- This IS a box.
- This box IS big.
- This boy.
- This book IS on my desk .
- There IS a store in the corner.
Oraciones negativas: sujeto + verbo To Be + negacion+ Complemento.
- Henry is NOT a big boy.
- Mary is NOT a girl.
- Fredy is NOT a student.
- Mr. Jones is NOT in the classoom.
- This is NOT a window.
- This is NOT a box.
- This box is NOT big.
- This bot is NOT Mike.
- This book is NOT on my desk.
- There is NOT a store in the corner.
Complete the senteces with am is,or are.
- They are twnty years old.
- It is a pencil sharpener.
- Hi. Iam Amy.
- You are eight.
- They are friends.
- It is parrot.
- He is two years old.
- We are friends.
- She is Alison.
- He is my brother.